Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Favorite Homemade Recipes - Linky Party

Favorite Homemade Recipes - Sharing Party




Hello Everyone,  I am new to the blogging game and have a new baby on the way.  Family members keep sending us homemade dinners to freeze and providing gift cards for the first few weeks to get on our feet.  I saw a few blogs with crafters and diy'ers hosting linky parties sharing projects and thought it would be great to develop a digital recipe book, from multiple bloggers.





If we were bigger in the blogosphere I am sure we could have a sponsor for this post (Betty Crocker wink!) but for now I found a prize book a friend had given me that I would love to share with one person.  I will select a winner at random to win this book:



Good Luck, we look forward to seeing some great meals that we can cook.



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

1 comment: