Welcome to the Big Game Grub Off Sweepstakes!
As the football season is coming to an end there is only one ‘Big Game’ left. Plans with friends and family are being made, bets are taking place and favorite game day recipes are being made!
We want to see YOUR recipes and pictures!
As an added perk, one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries will be conducted and (1) $100 Chili’s gift card will be awarded to one (1) potential winner. Thank you to Chili’s Grill and Bar Restaurant for providing us with this opportunity!
In case you don't have enough time to cook all your favorite recipes for the Big Game, Chili's will be giving away 20 party platters as a great addition to any game watching party this Sunday! All you have to do is tell them why YOU deserve a Chili's Party Platter on their Facebook Page, here. The winners will be announced this Thursday at 11 a.m. CST (Dallas Time)!
Reminder of Family In the Know Guidelines
1. All entries need to incorporate the theme. If your recipe does not incorporate the theme we will have to remove it.
2. When you enter, please enter the link to the specific post on your blog that relates to the recipe — not to your general blog.
3. The recipe you submit must be your own and something you have made. (It can be inspired by something someone else has done, but it must be your creation.)
4. We ask that you are a Family In the Know follower to win the prize.
5. By entering, you give us permission to spotlight your recipes – we will give you credit and link back to your blog. You are welcome to enter as many themed recipes as you like!
6. Have Fun! ENJOY! Be Creative!
Official rules for the Big Game Grub Off can be found HERE.
LINK UP HERE!